Diresco

Quartz for Outdoor Countertops

DIRESCO  INTRODUCES THE NEW BIO-UV TECHNOLOGY PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR COUNTERTOP PROJECTS. A REVOLUTIONARY ADVANCEMENT THAT DRAMATICALLY ALTERS THE PREVIOUS LIMITATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF QUARTZ SURFACING. THIS SIGNIFICANT EVOLUTION FUSES OUR ESTABLISHED SUPERIOR QUALITY AND FLAWLESS FINISHES WITH ENHANCED TECHNICAL PROPERTIES, UV STABILITY, PERMITTED EXTERIOR USAGE AND AN ADVANCED HARMONY BETWEEN PRODUCT AND NATURE.

DIRESCO IS THE NUMBER ONE MANUFACTURER OF ENGINEERED QUARTZ IN WESTERN EUROPE. THEIR HEADQUARTERS AND MANUFACTURING FACILITY IS LOCATED ON A 7.4 ACRE PROPERTY IN OPGLABBEEK, BELGIUM. DIRESCO, A BELGIAN FAMILY COMPANY THAT BELIEVES WHOLEHEARTEDLY IN PURE QUALITY. 

Where is DIRESCO manufactured?

UV RESISTANT quartz countertops

IN THE PAST, THE IMPACT OF THE SUN AND ITS DAMAGING ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT HAS PREVENTED QUARTZ FROM BEING APPLIED OUTDOORS. LUCKILY, THIS DATED CONSTRAINT IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE WHEN USING DIRESCO BIO-UV SURFACES. DIRESCO BIO-UV QUARTZ SURFACES ARE EQUIPPED TO YIELD OPTIMUM WEATHER RESISTANCE . DIRESCO SURFACES ARE EXCEEDINGLY ROBUST AND WILL WITHSTAND THE INSIDIOUS CREEP OF DAMPNESS, FROST, AND CORROSION. THE USE OF QUARTZ IS NOW A REALISTIC AND VIABLE OPTION.

Where to buy  OUTDOOR quartz countertops ?

HERE AT STONE AND QUARTZ LLC, CONTACT US! EXPERTS IN OUTDOOR COUNTERTOPS.  LOOKING FOR QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS THAT CAN BE INSTALLED OUTDOORS?  YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THESE NEW COLOR DESIGNS PERFECT FOR AN INTERIOR DECORATOR OR GENERAL CONTRACTOR.  DIRESCO IS THE ONLY QUARTZ THAT CAN BE INSTALLED OUTDOORS

DIRESCO: BIO-UV SURFACES ARE COMPOSED OF 93% NATURAL QUARTZ GRANULATE, A MINERAL FOUND IN ABUNDANCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. THE REMAINING 7% OF CONTENT CONSISTS IN BIO RESIN AND PIGMENT..